Well I’m very excited to share with you all that Kevin over at under,ground has given my post Falling Out and In for a Reader’s Appreciation Award!! His comment about this blog post at his blog totally made my day. I came in at #3 with this :
(Amy Jo)– her post about her relationship with her mother left me so speechless with awe, I did not event ‘like’ the post or write her to tell her how moved I was. Sometimes, I am so enthusiastic, I come across as a complete nutcase and scare people off. So I just clicked the follow button.
Now there are some questions I’m going to answer from his post, and then I’m going to nominate blogs that I feel deserve the Reader Appreciation Award.
- What’s your favorite color? –gray…and red
- What’s your favorite animal? –horses
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink? –kiddy cocktail mmmm
- What is your favorite genre of music? –alternative, folk/singer-songwriter
- When you want a dessert, what do you crave? –okra, yes, okra
- How long have you been blogging? –two years, I think? maybe three!
- What is your most favorite tv show or movie? –movie: The Last Samurai,Lost in Translation, Harry Potter; tv: don’t watch tv
- Do you think you will pass this on to anyone? –absolutely!! This is wonderful!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? –definitely GIVING
- What is your passion? –that’s easy. WRITING.
Now as for the blogs I’m nominating for the Reader Appreciation Award:
Write Into the Light and her blog post (it’s hard to choose) Free Flowing Faith. She has so much positivity that’s genuine and comes from her strength and all she’s endured. She speaks from honest experience, not to please the crowd but to solely share what she’s learned and is learning from her many trials. A true inspiration to me and friend. Thanks WIL!
The Quiet Borderline : all of her post are heart-wrenchingly beautifully honest. I couldn’t pick just one.
Oran’s Well: This guy has tons to say and it’s all beautiful. He has an amazing wealth of knowledge and he shares many hard experiences as well as the great ones. Lots of madness, mythology, Shamanism, and poetry.
Chicks Dig Scars: An amazing interview/photo blog of a thirty-two year old sculptor whose had his hips, knees, and shoulders replaced due to severe Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Jaywalking the Moon for her STUNNING POETRY, I expect big things from her
The Tenth Muse : an incredible collection of thoughts, poetry, and posts from an intriguing mind
Now everyone I encourage you to check these places out and for those nominated, nominate your own! Go to Kevin’s post linked above. Thanks again, Kevin!